Best ANM College in Jaipur
ANM stands for Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery it is a diploma course which focus on the study of health care of various individuals. It also taught about how to take care of equipment, setting up of Operation Theater, provide medication timely to patient and maintain records.
The course is very important as it opens various jobs after its completion. It deals with the field of science and covers healthcare professions of individuals, families and community so that they can recover from their health. The requirement for skilled nurses is increasing throughout the world.ANM course trains the students & make them capable to work as basic health workers. ANM graduates main focus is given towards the treatment of children, women & old age people.
Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) course is a 12th standard Medical Nursing course. It deals with the field of science and covers healthcare profession focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may maintain, attain or recover optimal health and quality of life from conception to death.
On completion of the course, the ANM/FHW will be able to:
- Appreciate the concept of holistic health and understand the influence of socioeconomic and environmental factors on the health status of the community.
- Identify health problems/needs and resources in the community and mobilize social support for active participation of the community in health care activities.
- Provide preventive, restorative and emergency health care to individuals and community as required.
- Provide treatment of minor ailments. · Provide skilled midwifery services to all mothers in the community and refer mothers at risk to hospitals.
- Provide skilled care to all neonates in community and refer neonates at risk to the appropriate levels.
- Render skilled child care services at home, clinic and school.
- Guide/Train birth attendants, Anganwadi workers (AWW)s, other community health activists and volunteers.
- Provide need-based information and counseling related to health of individuals, family and groups.
- Participate in all the National health and Family welfare programs at community level.
- Act as a team member in the health care delivery system.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the other health team members and community based organizations, non-govt. organizations (NGO) and village administration.
- Manage the health centre including equipments and supplies, and maintain the records in order to provide quality based people friendly services.
- Updates knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth.